Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Creative Writing.

WizzKid's assignment was to Write an essay called "Me,myself and I" and to draw the corresponding mind map. His hand in date was today. I am SO happy with what he produced!


Me,myself and I.



I am an 11 year old boy who lives with my family in a wonderful house in Johannesburg. Durban is the place where I was born. I love my family dearly, and have a wonderful life!

One of my interests is technology.It fascinates me, as you can do so much with it. It's also a lot of fun! Swimming is also a great interest of mine. It's fun and keeps me fit. I have big plans for my swimming. I intend to win a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics for my Freestyle.
Reading is also one of my interests. I have read many books and have found that Fiction books are my favourite.the rest of my days are filled with friends, gym and tennis.

I am the sort of person who doesn't talk openly about my emotions. Once I start something I'll always finish it. I am an honest and loyal friend to those who are friends to me. To me, having a few friends is better than having a whole crowd of friends. To me it's quality, not quantity that counts. In the future I see myself as a successful I.T. Business man and champion swimmer. I have a little business and I am already making some big bucks!

What I want to say is that I enjoy my life! My family is great. I love Jesus and can usually work out my problems with help from God.

(Unforfunately not all of it would fit in zee scanner!)

Love Fee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is HOW old?? 11?? Wizzkid is RIGHT! That is awesome..and so well written! So, I must know what this business is that he already runs at 11 years old!

Kim's Life said...

oh that is just wonderful. Tell him that I think with his way of thinking his dreams will all come true.

sara said...

That was great! He seems very mature for his age.

Anonymous said...

Oh Fee- that is so beautiful. What a great kid.