Friday, August 17, 2007

Middle Name Tag!

No one tagged me, but I claimed this one, because I thought it looked like fun!

Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.3. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.

Okay...... so mine is LYNN, after my Dad's sister.
L ........Loud........ yip that's me. If I have music on it must be loud, if I sing the neighbors can hear me! I even walk heavily. I am always singing or making some loud noise, and Hubby often requests for me to "Tone it down a little!" TeeHee
Y ........Young at heart.... when it comes to music. My kids think I'm quite cool, as I love the latest music that is played on the radio. Gwen Stefani, Black Eyed Peas, Anastasia and club remixes are some of my favorites. (As long as the words are kosher!)
N ........Nostalgic..... I love casting my mind back to times gone by(the good and the bad) in my life. I love to live in my memories and keep them alive!
N ........Newsy..... I just love the news.
The first thing I do when I wake up, is log onto Sky News! And telling Hubby about what's going on in the world is part of the deal. He will say "Just give me the Headlines Fee!".... but I like to tell him the full story with every bit of detail!We are so different, it's wonderful!
I tag....
WizzKid @ The Bond Files
Tracy @ Delight yourself in the Lord
Marsha @ Our Homeschool and Other Such Happenings
Michelle @ Raising Little Women

Love Fifi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

That was a fun one. I need you to email me every morning to tell me the world events. I don't watch the news much.

KC said...

That was fun and interesting... Interesting because I could just copy this post LOL.. well all except the last N I never find the time to watch any news or read the paper.. I get my news 2nd hand from my husband and I get the weather from Princess who would be glued to the weather channel 24/7 if I left her.
OH and BTW.. my middle name is Lynn also, I was named after my mom whoes middle name was Lynn.

la bellina mammina said...

That was a fun list! Yeah, I need you to email me about the news :-)

Anonymous said...

Good thing you didn't tag be...I don't have a middle name. My parents never thought to give me one, yet my Mother has 4 names. Weird.

Anonymous said...

My middle name is boring! (pardon me to anyone else that has Ann for a first or middle name though). But here goes anyway:

A - attitude: that is what my problem is. While I do the right things and follow the rules, my attitude is not always the best. I really need to work on it... I think it's going to be a lifelong project!

N - nerd: that was my nickname from my dad growing up. What can I say? I was a smartypants and the top of my class! I loved loved loved to read-- it's easy to learn when you're like that.

N - news junkie: it runs in the family. My parents would wake up and watch the news, catch it at lunchtime and then watch the local at 5pm, national at 6pm and then more news at 10pm before bed. The only difference now is that I catch it online all day long and then again at night. Every once in a while I will stay out of the loop on purpose-- this is usually when I don't have the time and/or energy to get upset or agitated about the goings on in the world, especially when it comes to politics!