Friday, November 3, 2006

Miss Tanzi cracks me up!

I love the age between 2 and 3. Tanna-Jayde is just over 2 years and she says the most amusing things! Having the two older boys just ADDS to the fun! Every day she says something that cracks us up!

The other day, I heard the scream of a frustrated little girl...so I rushed to her aid! As I entered the room I heard her say " Wanna piece of me?" and she ran over to Codey and clobbered him on the back. She certainly DID NOT need me to help her fight this battle! I separated the two and began to ask questions. Bottom line Codey felt she should not have a Koki pen.....she felt otherwise! I had to discipline her with those words "Wanna piece of me" ringing in my ears.....It was hard to keep a straight face!!!!

When I ask her to carry something she says....."I only two hands!"(I only have two hands)...I wonder who says that? Perhaps ME?

Tanna LOVES Barney! and is forever singing "I love you...blaadee blaadee poo etc......" The boys found a song on the internet by Wierd Al Yankowitz.It goes like this...."Oh boy Barney's on fire....it's my secret desire, oh watch the flames get higher....no more purple dinosaur....etc." Tanna now sings (in her loudest voice) a compilation of these two songs!

And Lastly, if I ask her what her name is , she says ,

"I Tanna........Princess of Wonderland!'


(I adore you Princess of Wonderland xxx)

No comments: