Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Farming Around!

This is just a quick catch up on what has been going on in our lives! My in-laws took the boys back to their farm on Saturday 9th. It was a spur of the moment thing. Grandpa just suggested that they come and stay over SOMETIME,...... and Codey said 'What about NOW?" So started the mad rush to pack! We said to our very technology obsessed boys..."Remember, Granny and Grandpa don't have TV or computers!" They made sure their cellphones, Playstation, Laptop and PSP were packed!!!!

Daily, I have been phoning them to check up. They are having a ball! They are enjoying teasing Sebastian(the enormous turkey), catching the runaway hens, collecting the newly laid eggs, cleaning out the fishpond (fun???? they seem to think so!), shooting Grandpa's bow and arrows and going on game drives! They even told me "Grandpa said he would let us shoot one of his guns!"..... I honestly did NOT need to know that! Today Granny is taking them to watch 'Stormbreaker" and tomorrow they are going fishing with Grandpa.

Meanwhile Boyd and I are able to finish our sentences, watch movies of our choice and act like we're on honeymoon again!!!!(Oooh-la-la). Why didn't we think of this before?

Love Fiffi........ I DO miss them! Tanna keeps asking "Where my boys?"

No comments: