Friday, March 23, 2007

Fun and Games!

A couple of nights ago Hubby brought home a very smart Bingo set. I am a lover of games but Bingo just ain't one of them! All you need is luck to win in Bingo ........ I prefer games that require a little more skill! So I visited Toy Zone to find us a fun family game for tonight. I got this.................... SMART MOUTH


I liked the description....... " The quick thinking, shout it out word game".
I'll let you know how it went!

Have a great weekend
Fiona

5 comments:

marykathryn said...

Hi I came across your blog through my friends Trinaleah and the Martins...
You have such a beautiful family and I enjoyed reading your blog.
BTW.. I love games as well and the ones that make you think quick are totally the best!!

Mom 2 six said...

I am going to hunt down that game. We love games at our place.

KC said...

Can't wait to hear how you liked the game.

Katie said...

We're big game players too and always on the lookout for new ones. I'll check this one out.

Thanks too for the encouraging comments you left on my blog :-)
It sounds like you're doing well in your efforts Good show!

Anonymous said...

Your site is wonderful. I love coming to have a look at yours and Amanda's. You are so brave having all your children at home all the time - not sure I could cope with that with my three. Although we did squeeze them in rather close. They're 7,6,and nearly 4! God bless. Natalie (UK)