Saturday, March 17, 2007

Princess of bloggerland!

Tis Saturday afternoon and the house is oh so quiet! This is a rare occasion.
I dropped the boys off at a party and Hubby has taken TanziPanzi to the Bird Park...... her favourite thing to do with Daddy. Although...... last time she returned home distraught and crying her little eyes out! A toucan had nipped her fingers!
I had decided I would finish reading" A Child called It" by Dave Pelser. I am SO enjoying this true story. But as I lay down on the couch, I felt a 'pull towards the computer' and excitement overwhelmed me! It dawned on me that I was free to blog without interruptions! Usually, as I sit down to enjoy my daily blog update, I will hear a little voice in my ear saying " I'm hungry", "I need a wee-wee" , "Pease do a puzzle with me?", " Come see what I made!"
Now who would pass up this opportunity....... so book aside, I sit happily writing this post, and catching up on all my blogger buddies!
This week WizzKid handed me the crown and named me "Princess of Bloggerland!"


Love Fee

3 comments:

KC said...

Time well spent. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Your tiara just makes your outfit. :)

Anonymous said...

that last comment was from me, Diane.