Monday, April 23, 2007

10 tons............ UNBELIEVABLE!

For Geography this morning the boys and I watched An Inconvenient Truth by Al Gore. My Dad has been urging me to see DVD, and I am so glad I eventually did! It went straight over CoolDude's head, but WizzKid(being 3 years older), thoroughly enjoyed it.
Afterwards I went online and did a test that calculates your personal impact on global warming. The test measures how much CO2 your family contributes ,yearly,to the atmosphere. Ours is sitting at 10 tons! Go test your family!
Love Fifi

3 comments:

KC said...

Hi Fifi or do you still want to go by Fee??? :) Thanks for the comment on the songs.. You have some good taste :)
So do you have a link to the website you can test your family??

Fifi said...

Hi KC
The link is http://climatecrisis.org look for "calculate your impact".

Anonymous said...

Oh Fiffi! I just watched this last night. wow, I couldn't even sleep.

We are at 6.85 tons.