Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chop leads to crop!

It was bound to happen sometime! I did it, my mother did it, and now the third generation of females in our family has done it. Which girl hasn't done it?
Look at the pics of my dearest TanziPanzi and guess what "IT" might be!

Yip, she chopped off one side of her hair so badly, that I had to crop it quite short. I was SO angry(oops!) when I caught her under the bed with locks strewn around her. I screamed(yeh, I sometimes do!), "That's it I'm chopping it all off!" She responded with " I'm girl, I want long hair". After adminestering the rod of correction to the seat of understanding, I did the necessary tidy up of her hair.

I think I quite like her funky new haircut! Hubby was not impressed.... as he's a "long hair" man. I cut my hair once to shoulder length, and he got quite upset! But TanziPanzi's got many more years of hair growth before her!!!!

(a tad on the blurred side ....sorry!)

Breath ....two ..three ....four.....Breath .....two ....three.....four.

Love Fee



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long hair or short hair, she is ADORABLE! Only 1 of mine has given hereself a haircut. Is it a girl thing? LOL

Jamin

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/jaminacema

Michelle said...

That is one thing that Emily and Audrey have never done, thank goodness!She still is a little cutie! I hope you are having a wonderful week and all is going well with you guys.
love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I think she looks adorable as ever! Did her curls go away? I'm scared if I cut Emma's hair she will no longer have curls, and they are such a part of her personality!

She never cut her hair, however...we walked into the kitchen one day and found my son with scissors in his hand and Emma sitting across from him as he cut her bangs!!!!!! I about died! I, too, yelled! It worked out fine since she had curly hair, but my goodness, my heart really dropped...I had this vision that we were going to have to cut her hair short, but thank goodness we caught it in time.