Thursday, April 5, 2007

Easter at home!

Unlike most Easters, we will be staying at home! ......and I am looking forward to it! Do not get me wrong, I LOVE spending time with family,but this Easter I just need to chill and in a way "catch my breath!" So many changes are about to take place and I have been feeling a little unsure(maybe insecure)!!

I need to tell you a funny moment.....but before I do I need to give you the back ground! TanziPanzi LOVES pink, and daily reminds us that "pink is for girls and blue is for boys!"
Well .... yesterday I was playing dollies with TanziPanzi and I said " Look, the dolly has blue eyes just like you!" She responds with "No way!.... I never have blue eyes ,I not a boy, you joking Mom!?" I took her to the mirror and showed her her beautiful big blue eyes. She said.."That weird mom, I don't like this, I want pink eyes!

May you all remember Good Friday, and the sacrifice that was paid for us.
Love Fiffi

1 comment:

Halfmoon Girl said...

What a pretty blog! Hope you have a peaceful weekend with your family. I like to stay home on holiday weekends as we have to travel by ferry to get off our peninsula- there are often line ups and overloads during busy times.