Friday, April 27, 2007

I Choose .......Mischievious!

I have just paid a visit to my dear blogging friend Trina of I Work from Son up to Son down. She inspired this entry!!!! Thanks Trina I needed it today!

My dear TanziPanzi makes alot of noise...... all of the time! Yeh........a little like her mom, who never stops singing,talking or making some arbitrary noise most of the day!
So...... if I hear nothing from TanziPanzi's quarter, I go into panic mode. I have good reason to! I normally scream, "Where's Tanna?" "What ya doing girlie?" If she does not respond, my scream becomes a shrill cry!!!
Ever since she could walk, she has enjoyed getting into mischief!

She has......
  • poured a whole nail varnish on my bedroom floor
  • eaten bags of cat food
  • thrown Oros ( cooldrink) all over the family lounge. We have stains on the walls...... she is inspired by Jackson Pollack it seems!
  • Poo-peed in her room and used *it* as face cream!(twice!)
  • cleaned the toilet with her toothbrush
  • Drawn on every wall
  • ...... the list goes on!

When she was just 16 months she emptied a full baby powder in her room! Here's the proof.....

Life without her would be extremely mundane! We love you Nu!

love Fifi

9 comments:

sara said...

what a character that girl is!!!! She keeps you very busy!!!

Trina said...

Hahaha....That is why God makes them sooo ridiculously cute...otherwise it may be unbearable! Ohhh and you are so right about the agony of stepping on legos barefoot...lol

Halfmoon Girl said...

She is so cute! My youngest is like that. My hubby was laughing at me this morning because I couldn't find Little M, and was starting to get really worried because he was too quiet. Finally hubby found him resting in his crb, where I had put him 1/2 hour earlier! HELLO!

meNmykids said...

Darling! They sure keep us on the run eh? If the house is too quite I can't relax, even if everyone is gone but me. It just seems WRONG.

KC said...

:) She is a doll. Everything you write about that girl just makes me smile.
Oh and like you if I don't hear the noises in my house I know they are up to something so I go on the hunt to find out what it is. I too take photos of all thoere big messes.. OHHHHHH me.. just as I typed that Little Man just poured a whole can of daddys pop(which I have no idea why he left it on the end table) all over my couch. Guess I better go clean that up now..

Anonymous said...

Our girls are too much, huh?! We JUST bought brand new leather couches. I've been waiting for nine years to have really nice couches. My friend called and I was chatting for a few minutes. I looked down and saw she had taken a pen and decided to draw on our 2 week old expensive beautiful dreamy couches! I hung up the phone looked at her and pointed to it...She looks at me and says...I'm SO sorry, Mommy! She was looking at me so pitiful, I couldn't even raise my voice. Thank You, Jesus, we were smart enough to pay 279.00 for a 5 year protection plan!!! They are coming out next week. whew.

OH and also...I went to use the restroom today and the door was locked! She locked it because she didn't want me to see she had tossed tons of toilet paper into the toilet! As if I'd never discover it! LOL

Kate said...

She is destined for great things.

Unknown said...

oh my she is certainly a creative one isn't she :).

la bellina mammina said...

she looks so adorable in that photo - kids and their creativity!