Friday, June 29, 2007

I Rock!

Christine from Fruit in Season so kindly nominated me for this award!

Now I can say to my kids with conviction and the support of a fellow blogging girlfriend that......... "Mom Rocks!"

Thanks Christine ......... I have been a fan of your blog for a while now.

I have the honour to pass this blog gift onto 5 lady bloggers of my choice.

Trina from I Work From Son Up To Son Down ....... with 5 boys, her life is as rockin' as it gets! I admire her extremely..... she is down to earth, she respects and adores her hubby, and she always sees the good in things!She has a way with story telling and keeps you on your seat till the very last word!

Diane from A Day In The Life is a very good friend...... always uplifting and an encourager of note! She is actively involved in her kids lives and loves posting lots of pics of her family and their exciting homeschool adventures!I do hope I meet you one day!

Tracy from Delight Yourself In The Lord is one zany lady, and I love visiting her because of this! She has a larger than life personality, and a way of expressing her self that captivates me everytime! Did I mention she lives on an Island?

Kate from In A Shoe has SO many children and she knows just what to do! She is a rockin' grandma who ooses wisdom and practical knowledge when it comes to children of any age. She is the heart and hands of Jesus to her many adopted children.

Halfmoon Girl from HalfMoon Happenings makes me feel sane! I realise after visiting her, that no matter where we reside on the globe, all of us Moms are going through exactly the same issues! She gets down to the nitty-gritty of life, homeschooling and motherhood. She talks where others dare to go..... add a dose of humour and now you've got the full picture!

So if I mentioned your name, please do the same! Doing this exercise has made me realise how blessed I am to have so many good friends around the world!

Love and blessings

Fifi

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...you are so precious. I will post this weekend. Too bad I can't nominate you again. LOL I do hope we meet one day as well. We MUST get our little girls together for good laughs. :)

Halfmoon Girl said...

'Aw, shucks, such nice words, thank you! I am glad that my zany, goofy ways make you feel more normal.

marykathryn said...

Awwww Fifi you are so sweet! Thank you for thinking of me and giving me this award. It means a lot to me!!! Lots of love...and ((hugs))

la bellina mammina said...

CONGRATS rockin' Fifi!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for giving me this award. I'm so glad you enjoy my blog :)
Tracy

Nadine said...

Congratulations on your award. I'm visiting via Trina's blog. I've enjoyed what I read.

KC said...

Congrats on your award..
you have been a busy little blogger since I checked in last. All sorts of stuff for me to read.
Glad you had fun on the farm. The house before and after shots look great. So are you going to be moving soon out around your inlaws??

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award. You asked on my blog about my two youngest. Which was the oldest? About them being close in age? They are my sweet twins. The girl is the oldest by only 1 minute. She is also the smallest, so brother looks the oldest but he is my baby.
Be blessed,
Chasity
www.homeschoolblogger.com/mojmommy

Kate said...

You do rock girl!! And thanks for the award.

Anonymous said...

I had to give you the reward again. Come visit my blog.
Have a great week!