Monday, June 25, 2007

Yip..... I got tagged!

I've done this tag before, but it was fun ........ so here are another 8 random facts..............

These are the rules of the tag (as copied from Gills blog):

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves.
3. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves.
4. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged (named and shamed).
5. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged (cut and run).

Eight Random Facts about me:

  1. I buy way to many books!
  2. I am not a domestic goddess by a long way!
  3. I love a good Merlot!
  4. I am very nostalgic, and tend to think back into the past rather than look forward to the future!
  5. I love doing handy-man stuff around the house!
  6. I am not a beach person!
  7. I love giving and blessing others!
  8. I am musical, and should get off my b-- and use this talent more!!!!!!

That's it..............

I tag ........... Tracy , Beth ,La Belinna Mammina ,Waala Family ,Sara , Michelle , Mrs Martin ,Trina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

mine is up :-)

Mom 2 six said...

How fun !!
Will do it tomorrow !
:)
Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Fiffi!
They finally got the satellite up. I'm doin' the happy dance! I'm so glad I can come visit you now. I am a handy man around the house too. Guess I kinda had to become one, since we bought an old farmhouse that sat empty for 7 years. YIKES! Have a great week.

Blessings,
Lori (MiryClay @ homeschoolblogger)

ConservaChick said...

Merlot and books..... I like you. ~Karlie

Christine said...

I love Merlot too, and boy am I not a domestic goddess! You've got me on the handy-man tasks though! ;)

Oh, and I use a ton of exclamation marks too!