Wednesday, August 29, 2007

F...... is a great letter!

La Bellina Mammina tagged me....... so here goes.

RULES: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name? Fiona
4 letter word: food (my blog had the potential to get an X rating!)
Vehicle: Ford
TV Show: Fear Factor
City: Florence
Boy Name: Ferris
Girl Name: Farren
Alcoholic Drink: Fruit Salad Daiquiri........ my favourite is the plain Strawberry Daiquiri!
Occupation:Fashion Designer
Something you wear: Fur Coat
Celebrity: Farrah Fawcett
Food: Fajita's
Something found in a bathroom: Facecloth
Reason for Being late: Found a stray dog, and I took it too the SPCA.
Cartoon Character: Franky...(from Fosters Home for imaginary friends.) So my kids tell me!
Something You Shout: "Forget it!" (Yet again my blog could have gained an X rating!)

I challenge anyone who is not chicken, to do this tag! You know who you are! I do hope you have easy first letters!

Love Fifi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Katie said...

You're right, F is good. It's not so easy when you're a K!!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I might try it- i think J may even be harder than K!

la bellina mammina said...

Good one. Thanks for playing along:-)

Gill said...

Enjoyed this! I'm going to do it tomorrow :-)

Beckaboo said...

I did this a few days ago. It IS fun!
I nominated you for an award -- go to my blog to see!!

Blessings, Beckie :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! I see someone has already nominated you for this award, however, you are so deserving, I'm giving it to you as well. :)
Come visit me when you get a chance to see it.

Diane

Christina said...

Let's see...

What is your name? Christina

4 letter word: Crap... not very nice, I know!

Vehicle: Celica

TV Show: Charlie's Angels... it's all I could think of!

City: Cicily

Boy Name: Chance (my nephew's name)

Girl Name: Charissa ( I love that name)

Alcoholic Drink: Cabarnet? I think? I don't drink so I am not sure... too bad Chai doesn't count! It's my favorite!

Occupation:Clergy

Something you wear: Cap

Celebrity: Charlize Theron

Food: Crackers

Something found in a bathroom: Curling Iron

Reason for Being late: Crashed the car!

Cartoon Character: Charlie Brown

Something You Shout: "Cut it out!"