Sunday, November 18, 2007

Brighter is better!

With MrGee being away I find I have a lot more time on my hands. Mmmmm...... so I decided to make some Summer place mats for our new home! I am a lover of bright and bold colour just like my blogger friend Sara. Go and check out her creative ideas at Sara's Art House. I love her use of colour(btw .....South Africans spell colour this way!) and her very clever ideas!
So Sara's bright and bold colours inspired these placements...............


As I was taking pics of the place mats, Tanzi decided to become a fashion model extraordinaire!


She needed to be the center of attention it seems!


And there was no stopping her!




Lots of love!

Fee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Sara Mincy said...

Oh wow!!!!! I LOVE those placemats- the color combination is fabulous!!!! You are a good seamstress. Whenever I try to do patchwork squares, they never quite end up to be the same size :(

Thank you for mentioning my art house!! You are very sweet :)

Oh and when I grew up in Canada I learned to spell it colour too- now I am back to the American way- but sometimes it slips in again...like neighbour (instead of neighbor)

Thanks again, and have a good day!!

~*~ Jennifer ~*~ said...

Oh that little girl of yours is a doll!!

C.U.T.E. placemats. I'm impressed that your corners all line up!! Wowza! Ü

Mrs Coetser said...

Gorgeous. She is so cute!

Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

What is it about little girls and cameras? Mine does the exact same thing! Good thing they are so darn cute :-)

Elinor Dashwood said...

Oh she is SOOOOO cute!!! Gotta love the shoes and the whole attitude. My daughter is a 'girly girl' too, and is constantly wearing my shoes, makeup, jewelry and anything else she can get her hands on. She's also a purse lover!!

Hugs,
Elinor

Elinor Dashwood said...

P.S. I LOVE the placemats too. You're very creative!

Gill said...

Gorgeous placemats, but that little poppet of yours steals the show!!