Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just the weekly news.................

It has been an extra full week and I'm oooh so glad to see the back of it! WizzKid and Flash sold just under 500 pancakes and made themselves some serious moola! The pancakes were pre-made the night before with the help of both mothers. If I never see another pancake again, it will be too soon. Infact I declared that 'pancake ' is now officially a swear word and shall not be uttered from anyones lips!!!!!
Photobucket
WizzKid played his first Soccer Match and CoolDude played his first match for the Schools Second Tennis team! CoolDude won 2 out of his 3 games!
Photobucket
He keeps on telling me he wants to be a world famous tennis player...... perhaps I need to catch a wake up and increase his training!
Photobucket
Miss TanziPanzi came home with a letter in her Talking Book telling me she was the first "Little Heroes" child to accomplish the entire length of the monkey bars! Wahooooo! (Sorry, no pic of her in action!)

Adios........ have a superb weekend!

xx

4 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Wow, the entrepreuners were very successful in their endeavour! Your family sounds as busy as mine with their sports, except here we are in baseball season, after the summer comes hockey and soccer.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fifi. Nice to meet you too. It's so good to meet fellow SA bloggers.
Wow - 500 pancakes - and I thought our 20 something bags of popcorn on Friday was good. :)

sara said...

As always, I love your pictures and updates.

About my pictures. I just use the windows photo gallery on my computer. There is a place you can edit (just like any other photo program, I am sure). I always crop the pictures, and then change the coloring. It lets you do this, making the images brighter or darker.

I have a really simple camera- a Kodak Easyshare.

Don't know of any of that helps- but thanks so much for the compliment!

Michelle said...

500 pancakes! Wow that's a lot of pancakes. Glad they had great success! Yay for miss tanzi! I still can't make it across the monkey bars! Ha!
Hugs
Michelle