Thursday, July 10, 2008

Say hello to Lizard Boy...........

This is one of CoolDude's nicknames!
Every other day the cats bring in a lizard. They range from little baby ones to long/fat 10cm ones!! They absolutely gross me out! Especially when I stand on a dead one and it squishes between my toes!!
CoolDude has no problem with them...... he can pick them up alive ....... or half eaten with their guts hanging out!

Photobucket

Photobucket
What's with my kids?

Do you remember this post about......

TWINKLE and the Repulsive RODENT ?

They don't get this courage from MrGee either. I remember MrGee waking me up in the middle of the night(ON OUR HONEYMOON!) and asking me to help him get rid of the smallish spider that was making it's home above our bed.

(hehehehehehehehehe)


xx

3 comments:

Kim said...

Eewww!!!!!!! I remember all the gekkos and cockroaches on the walls when I was living in Port Shepstone. The first month I was living there, I even made a list of all the creatures we found and either killed or got rid of. Yuk!!

At least you have someone in the house who isn't afraid to pick them up and dispose of them! = )

Have a happy bug-free day!
Elinor

Anonymous said...

Lizards and spiders do not bother me, however I hate rodents. ewwww I went back and looked at that post with twinkle.
Be blessed,
Chasity

Gill said...

Only now you tell me that my new kitty is likely to bring reptiles into my home!! Hopefully one of my daughters is willing to retrieve them, cause I can tell you now I won't be doing it!