Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What I'm working on at the moment.......

Okay, so the mosaic bug has me hook, line and sinker! Unfortunately MrGee is not a great fan of this craft. I think he's quite nervous I'm gonna mosaic the entire house! In his opinion, "It looks rather Muslim." I don't feel put off by this remark as he confesses to be colour blind and void of any artistic bone in his body. I feel secure in the knowledge that most mosaics look extremely classical. And I just love anything classic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes! I'm making a mirror for the bathroom. Aren't these colours wonderful? Incase you're wondering what that little bag of white stuff is...... it's tiny beads! Wouldn't want you thinking I rely on any sort of substance for the creativity to flow!! hehe

xx

5 comments:

meNmykids said...

Love your mosaics. I have always been drawn to them also. I have several books on how to do them, and have planned numerous ones, but never accomplished it. Beautiful colors, can't wait to see the real thing.

Katie said...

That's going to be gorgeous! It would work perfectly in my bathroom!

Halfmoon Girl said...

I love blue and green- it is going to look great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors. I can't wait ti see it finished.
Be blessed,
Chasity

lindafay said...

I didn't know you could buy mosaic pieces like this. I love mosaic art. I will have to look for these at a craft store.