Monday, January 5, 2009

Painting in the garden.

Miss Tanzi has been begging to paint for a while now! Because she is such a messy crafter(!!) I have been avoiding this medium with her. I came to my senses, realised I was being ridiculous and bought her this easel .... plonked her on the grass and voila ..... her first two compositions.


The pulling in of her tummy caused her to look slightly deformed in the pic below!

So after all that worrying about whether Tanzi would flick paint everywhere, I can confirm that not one drop landed on her or the kitty!
What a life !

xx

8 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

so cute! What a great place to paint!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

She's actually very good at painting! What a nice idea to have her out in the garden.
Thanks for your comment Fee.

tamlovesran said...

John Charles often does his painting outside too. Tanzi's paintings are very good for her age.

Anonymous said...

I must agree! She paints really well for her age.

meNmykids said...

Lovely paintings! Little kids just love doing that. Mine have also been begging, and I have also been holding off....Only it is rain, rain, rain, and snow around here.

Michelle said...

oh my goodness she is SO adorable!! I love her little paintings

Katie said...

Really cute!

sara said...

What a girl! I am serious- she has a cute and funny personality!