Thursday, January 17, 2013

Zombie Games

Well, it looks like I'll be homeschooling Miss Tanzi this year. I just need to get my head around it, as I thought the homeschooling season was coming to an end and that I needed to get back into my architecture. I put her name down at Hillcrest Christian Academy, but they are chocker block for 2013. But God knows what's best for Miss Tanzi SO.... I asked her what she would like to learn about this year......

"King Arthur and his knights", she replies.
"Are you sure you want to learn about this topic?" I question her. 
"Well, I have two brothers who love to play war,die, zombie games so I think I will be just fine."



King Arthur and the knights of the Round Table it will be!
I'm already getting excited as I type.
 
This is going to be a special year with my girlie.

No comments: