Monday, February 25, 2013

3D Animal Cell

I remember when Cooldude did his first project .... he was in Grade 4. Previously he had been homeschooled, and we had no idea of the standard and what was expected of him. He did the best he could without any help from me. Well, when Cooldude got his mark he was horrified! I was also shocked when I saw the standard of the other projects. I realized that the kids MUST have had help from their parents to achieve such good results.It's sad, but you just gotta get with the program.....

So this time I helped him plan his Animal Cell...... and I made the nucleous! eish
 
HE GOT 100%
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mr twomey told me to be strong.

Unknown said...

Hello I viewed your Blog and posting and seems to me that you are all a wonderful family. My son is currently looking for a 3D cell and saw your sons and wanted to know what you used to create this. HIs project is due in 2 weeks Thank yu so much and God Bless!!

Nadine

Anonymous said...

What kind of materials did your son make this model out of? My daughter has to do this for school and we need some ideas... Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What materials were used for this? Modeling Clay?