Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My little vampire.

Brirring Brirring ....... Brirring Brirring

"Hello my names Karen, you don't know me but my son,James, is in your daughters class, 
and well .......... she bit him today. "

"What? No, not Miss Tanzi! She would NEVER do that, she's such a gentle soul."

"My son said it was the new girl(Tanzi is new) in his class. I must say its quite a bite. It's very bruised and my son said it bled at school."

"She's asleep, but I'll ask her tomorrow morning and get back to you..... I'm sure it wasn't her."

Next morning.

"Miss Tanzi, do you know James in your class?"

"Yes mom."

"Did you bite him yesterday?" 

"Oh yes!"

"You DID?!!!!"

"Yes... He deserved it. He and another boy chased me and tried to steal my chocolate ..... They pinned me against the wall, and I had to bite him."

Oh heck .........

Then I thought good on you girl, as she needs to stand up for herself. 

The bite was bad.... I saw it. Miss Tanzi said sorry and James promised he wouldn't tease her again. 


Oh my word .... A week into school and my girl has been nick named 'chompers' by her Zulu teacher .


1 comment:

meNmykids said...

Yikes! It sure is rough navigating the waters of youth.