Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Queen's english.

Boy, this has been a busy week.........


not only are we finishing off Grade 1 ,but my 7 yr old son has decided that..."There shallith be no schoolith on Mom's Birthdayith!"( which happens to be tomorrow the 18th). Therefore we have had to cram two days work into one. He adopts this way of speaking when he is trying to be in charge! I hear him say to his 1 year old sister..." Now sittith down and eatith your foodith!"


Jamie, my eldest son, has an entrepenural project to do. So for the last four days we have all been spending the afternoons threading beads on safety pins to make these really cute 'brooches'. Have a look.... www.makingfriends.com/ponybead/jewelry.htm#Beaded%20Safety%20Pin%20Swaps



Just to throw me right over the edge...................I had to take Jamie to the doctor to have his knee stitched up. He fell on a rock, split his knee open and had to have 7 stitches.Yugh!!!!!



Nelly, my maid, has been sick and very weak, and Tanna-Jayde's( 1yr) tantrums are becoming more frequent and alot louder!


They come-ith to carry me off-ith to the Loony Bin!!!!!!


Signing off from..........


"One Seriusly Cracked Pot"

No comments: