Saturday, November 12, 2005

Mom needs a holiday!

We have 4 weeks left till the end of our school year........and I now understand why public school teachers long for the break up bell and to hear those precious words 'SCHOOL IS OUT!' Yahoooooo !!!!!!


Don't get me wrong ....... our first year of homeschooling has been GREAT. My son, Codey-Reece, has come into his own. His confidence has returned and he has experienced the power of being able to read!.............and I feel totally fulfilled in knowing that I am making a difference in my childs life!

I am so blessed to be able to teach my children!
But........................bring on the party.




"Ding Dong Ding Dong.".....I here those school bells ringing................. I look forward to the 6 weeks of holiday they herald!


Bye

Love Fiffi

No comments: