Friday, October 20, 2006

Garden Reveal

Firstly.......A BIG thank you for my Birthday wishes from all over the world! Thanks Aunty Bev (from Australia), I got your email! Boyd sends his love!

Secondly..... those prayers for the tummy bug helped......I had a vomitless Birthday, so thank you....but the next day I got it bad! I'm better now.

Thirdly..... I thought it was time for another Garden Reveal! Yes.......with summer now upon us, I am having fun in the garden! The flowers are a blooming and the birds a tweeting.... I love this time of year!

So here we go!

This is what the lead up to the front door looked like in March 2006........

This is what it looks like now.................

The roses to the right are full of buds. The wooden trellises break the heavy concrete look!

Below...... was what you saw as you drove through the front gates......

This is a much better reception.....AGREED?

What would this posting be without a pic of my little girl smelling the flowers!

Hope you enjoyed the summer feel.....as I know most of my readers are in Winter! This is just a teaser for you guys!!!!! TeeHee!


Love

Fiffi

No comments: