Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Almost done!

6 weeks left till the school year ends, and we are looking GOOD!

We finished History last week...the kids were quite upset! They LOVE History!

Jamie has completed the Maths necessary for this year, but we are going over certain areas that could do with reinforcing.Codey has almost completed Maths for the year. They have both excelled in reading and Language Arts. Jamie(11) has read 63 Books and Codey(8) has read 27 books. I am SO proud of them!

We have thoroughly enjoyed the Sonlight Combined 1&2 Year World History.

For next year I'm STILL not decided on what to do! HELP!!!!! I am keen to do American History (year 3&4 combined) with Science 4(Electricity & Magnetism). Anyone used these? I would love to hear your advice!

Fiona

3 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

You always sound like you are all happy to be homeschooling again!

ByHISgoodGrace said...

Hey. How are you almost done?
I thought you began in January. How many weeks do you do?

Fifi said...

OOOOOOOOPPPPPSSSS !!! this post was an old one that I imported last night from my old blog .... the date should be in 2006 !!!!