Wednesday, November 8, 2006

The Case of the Unclean Hair .

Hmmmmm...what shall I gab on about?............. Let me tell you about my day!

The kids started school with a story from Whit's End Radio. I thought it would be a great opportunity to wash my hair, while they listened! This was not to be....Tanna needed to be disciplined!

I explained their Maths to them..........and trotted off to the shower to wash my hair. Hubby rang and said...."Organize accommodation,...you and the kids are coming with me on my business trip!" For the moment my hair had to take a backseat, as I am desperate for a break from our very busy city!!!!!!!!!!!

With that all organized, I gather the kids and read to them for 40 minutes.With History finished for the year, we move onto Language. I give them their work and head for the shower! As I disrobe, I realize it is almost Gym time....so why shower and wash hair before?!!! I check on the kids and zoom off to the gym.

I return home at 1:15pm........pick up Codey and rush him off to swimming.Go to the shops for a few odds and ends, and then collect him from swimming and go home.

Oh my...I have an hour before I need to take Jamie to Afrikaans lessons....it looks like I WILL get my hair washed after all! NOT TO BE....Jamie had promised a friend that he would drop off a PC Game at his house! This we do! We return home, I run a bath and at least get clean, but no time for a hair wash!

At 4:00pm I rush out to the shops to buy myself a few items of clothes I desperately need!

Once at home(5:30pm) I begin to make dinner with VERY dirty hair!

You know the rest of the routine...............

8:30pm......I am know at the computer,.....blogging away and I am TOO tired to care a tinkers continental about my unclean hair!!!

I will address this in zee morning!


Bye


Fifi

No comments: