Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Nasty little critters !

A nasty tummy bug is doing it's rounds in my family! The last to fall victim to this menace was Tanna-Jayde! She had complained once in this morning that she ' need to go doctor, tummy sore!"

The only one who hasn't had it is ME....but I'm not susceptible to tummy problems! It's my Birthday tomorrow......(i just threw this in!! Teehee!) and I would hate to be sitting on the bog all day!!!!!!

On the way to tennis Tanna let rip, and the mornings food landed in her lap and pooled in the car seat!!! URGHHHH! I can endure many things..... but chunky vomit is not on that list!

My birthday wish is:...... that the day be vomit free, sunny and filled with happy times with my family! and of course a few presents would be great!!!

Love

Fiffi

No comments: