Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ang....... my forever friend!

My best friend or rather (as I told her last night) my FOREVER FRIEND, is moving to Dubai in a few days. Her hubby has been there since June of last year, and she can't wait to join him. I am going to miss Ang SO much. She promises to visit often, as her hubby is a captain for the 'best airline in the world'.!!!!!!!!
Last night we went out for dinner to a very posh restaurant(the bottle of wine cost R220...+-$32).We laughed and reminisced about our times together. It was great!


In the last picture, we are fighting over the last oyster........ not that I eat them though!!
All the best Ang
Love Fee

3 comments:

Trina said...

Hi Fiffi!
You have a blogger site now? How great is that? I will definitely put you on my bloggy buddies list. What made you decide to change places?

Im not an oyster girl either...hehehe

Amanda said...

Hi Fiffi

I know Angela I'm sure! Wasn't she at City of Life some time ago? She and her husband?
Can't remember his name though.

Sorry that you're loosing a friend.

love from Amanda

Beckaboo said...

Awww! Looks like fun!!

I love the Barbie story -- very cute. My girls have Barbies and Polly Pockets -- those didn't bother me. It was the dreaded Bratz. Alas, I bought the girls Bratz, too. (ACK!!) I have declared that the Bratz may only wear clothing that I approve. Anyone (or anything) living under my roof will only wear clothing that I say is appropriate. (Maybe the girls are learning a valuable pre-teen lesson.)

Blessings, Beckie :o)