Monday, February 12, 2007

Barbie Bond!

I finally succumbed and bought TanziPanzi her first Barbie. As she took hold of the doll, her eyes got bigger and she said....."My Barbie, ........she got hair like you Mamma!" I decided to go with the brown haired version, as both of us are far from blond! She kissed it and kissed it. I could see a bond forming.(teehee)
But last night that bond nearly broke! She bathed with Barbie and gave her a hair wash! As she was washing Barbies hair, she discovered a hole in Barbie's head. She took the doll and placed it in the bin, and told me "Barbie is broken, she has hole!" So started the lesson from Mamma to little girl about how we don't just throw someone away when they are not perfect!!!!!! She's 2 for goodness sake!

Love Fee

3 comments:

KarenW said...

How sweet! My 8, almost 9 year old daughter still loves her barbies.

sara said...

That is so cute!!! She is one character isn't she...and the typical girl- always has an opinion!!!

Diane said...

How cute!