Friday, February 23, 2007

Creative Class.

On Fridays we don't do History and Science, instead,we do something called "CREATIVE CLASS". After a hard week of work, the boys always look forward to the 2 hours of this class.


Today I presented them with an A2 size paper. The instructions were................. They had to work as a team, they had to fill the whole paper, no scissors were allowed...only glue, and they had to depict a scenery.


I explained what a scenery was, put Beethoven on and VOILA...............................

To be honest, neither of my boys are gifted in the art department, but I was pleasantly surprised at their team effort! It's a castle!

Love Fee

7 comments:

Nicole said...

How creative. That really turned out great! I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! VERY creative! I'm pretty sure even I couldn't have come up with something that neat! Good job kids!

KC said...

WOW I'm impressed, I don't think i could have done it, I have no talent at all for art or creative stuff, none what-so-ever. OH and i could tell it was a castel right away.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

I am impressed. I always feel sorry for my poor students when it comes to art. First of all, with all the skills I have to teach them, there is little time for it Second of all, I am horrifically untalented in that area!

I hope to rectify that situation soon!

Nice job!

Amanda said...

That's a really nice picture. Creativity is in everyone and I think it's really good to learn to express it in lots of different ways, even if you're not naturally talented. I am a firm believer that ANYONE can learn to draw, and I know singers who believe anyone can learn to sing. But above those things I believe that if creativity is encouraged then so much more is possible. It's the courage to do something even if it's not that good and then you grow from that. I recon your boys could produce masterpieces.
You should frame or mount that castle and put it up in your classroom. It is fantastic.
:-)

Nadine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. What a great idea to have kids do to instill teamwork. The picture came out great. Very impressive. You have a lovely family and I love the pictures of the playhouse.

Christina said...

FABULOUS job!