Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Little Girl is learning fast.....not all the good stuff!!!

TanziPanzi has been going to a playgroup up the road. Not only is it convenient, but the mother and daughter who run it are loving and gentle, and create a wonderful christian environment for the 15 odd kids. It is now her 4th week and still we have tears! Generally she wakes up happy and I will say to her "You're going to see Tamsin today" Enthusiastically she will say " Yip, I play house with Tamsin". As the morning progresses, I notice that she starts to procrastinate! Now you might be thinking........'Is a 2 year old capable of procrastination?' Well I think so, and how I know so, is that if Daddy says "Get your shoes TanziPanzi, let's go get ice cream!"..... She scatters to retrieve a shoe in the lounge and the other in the garden!
When I say, "Get your shoes for school." She will disappear into her room and start a puzzle, play blocks or decide to change her clothes!!!

I have also learnt that a little girl knows the art of manipulation from a very tender age!
Today, I arrived early to pick her up. I remained inside to observe her interaction with the other kids in the garden. She played beautifully with her peers! As she saw me enter the garden, she came running to me saying,"I cry all the day, you leave me all the day!" The teacher reassured me that not one tear had been shed that morning!

Notice the different shoes? She's not fussed, as long as they make a loudest 'clanky-clank' as she walks!
Love Fee

6 comments:

Canadagirl said...

Hi there,
I hope this comment posts. I hope you are having a blessed day. Your dd looks so cute with mismatched shoes. I do remember the days when the loudest clonking shoes and the best twirling dresses where EVERYTHING. (0= God Bless my SSiC
In Him<><
-Mary

Amanda said...

Hi
Tanna looks SO cute. I love the handbag!!

You keep changing your site, I can't keep up with you girl! But the bug has bitten me too and I feel a change coming on too! What happened to the password protection thing?

love Amandaxx

momto3blessings said...

She is soo cute. I know what you mean with little girls and manipulation.

sara said...

Sooo cute!!! She seems like quite the character!!!!

KC said...

She is just the cutest thing..
Your so right about girls and manipulation.both of my girls tried that at an early age.

Christina said...

It is amazing how much children love to be with their parents. I am sure she LOVES her play group, but deep down she is devoted to you and that is so sweet!