Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My beloved country!

I am fed up!
It seems a whole lot of people have had enough of the crime in this beautiful country of mine! It's happening all around us and the government has the "head in the sand" attitude, and continues to believe we do not have a problem. I mean please, we have babies as young as 9mths being rap*d! The Sangoma's( witch doctors) tell their ignorant clients, that if they have s*x with a virg*n, they will be cured of aids! When I hear of little kids being abused it causes everything within me to rise up and take action! Our church has had a prayer meeting, and is preparing to march in the streets with other like-minded churches!
I get so angry......... (righteous?maybe.....maybe not!), but then I hear the words of Reynard Bonke(a great evangelist) echoing in my head.... "AFRICA WILL BE SAVED!"
These words have a calming effect on me, and ignite hope in me for my family and country!
Love Fee

9 comments:

Mrs.Martin said...

Sent chills down me reading your post. I forget where you are from and this was a nice reminder of bigger problems than what is going on in my neighborhood. My prayers are for your country that you love Fifi.

Love, Me

Trina said...

To think of innocent children being hurt in such a way, makes me sick. Good for you for praying and echoing it through the streets. I hope that many hearts are touched in doing this, and that you will begin to see some transformation in your country.

Beckaboo said...

OH MY!! That is so awful! My prayers will be with you and your country.

Blessings, Beckie

justjuls said...

It is so upsetting. I read the news today about a 4 month old in a day care center being used in an exploitive center. All I can say is COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS! These days are numbered - and I am thankful. I don't know how much longer we can live like this.
I enjoyed your visit to my blog today! I hope you'll stop by again. I used to have a blog at HSB too.

Mom 2 six said...

What an amazing post. I pray for your country and the people that are part of this issue.

Katie said...

I've heard this before, on the news. It's so sad to think about. Not only the innocent babies, but also that people are so misinformed. It's heartbreaking. My prayers are for your country to heal! I'd be marching right a long with you :-)

KC said...

Oh my goodness. that is awful..
My prayers will be with your country and with you as you as you take a stand.

Michelle said...

We will keep your country in our prayers! Love, Michelle

Sprittibee said...

My prayers are with Africa and all the children there... I have a two contacts/friends who are in mission work over there:

http://www.immeasurablymore.com/

and

http://nomoregoats.com/