Monday, April 2, 2007

I Have Life!

I have just finished a brilliant book called "I have life". It is the true story of a South African girl who defies death and refuses to let her attackers/rapists take her life. Chapters in the book are retold by herself, doctors who attended to her, her born again parents, and the man who found her at the side of the road. The book is very graphic and extremely disturbing in parts. I suppose it's hard to believe their can be such evil in the world!
Still want to read it?........... No seriously, it was an uplifting book on the whole. It touches on the power of prayer and prophecy, and the triumph of the human spirit.
I cried and cried as I read of her incredible strength and her parents strong faith and belief in the power of the Word of God!
Go get it!
Love Fee

No comments: