Sunday, April 1, 2007

Swimming Championships.

I am so excited I have been nominated for 2 homeschooling blog awards. Have a look..... your names might be here too!
Some swimming news........................................

My camera is "ka-poot"........ this is a South African slang word for broken! So, I took the liberty of posting a couple of pics from a recent gala.

We have been away for 6 days. My eldest, WizzKid, made the National Swimming Championships. So we took him down to my home town, Durban, to compete. It was the first time he had qualified for the Nationals, and he did so well! He took 9 seconds off his 100m Backstroke, and 16 seconds off his 200m Freestyle. Yahoo - we are so proud of you son!

Love Fiona

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic! Well done Whizzkid!

Amanda

KC said...

Way to go Whizzkid that is great.
Sorry about your camera. I got a new camera phone yesterday and I can't even load photo to my blog because it is still not working for me

Katie said...

National Swimming Champioships! WooHoo! How very exciting! Be sure to tell him the whole world is cheering for him!

momto3blessings said...

Wow that is soo awesome! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What an incredible accomplishment!