Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sweeties are my weakness!

Have you ever done a post that you feel quite okay with.......and then as you sign off,...... you loose the whole floopin thang!?!?!
That just happened to moi!
So here's trying for the second time....

You may or may not know, that I am on the mission to throw off quite a few kilo's............ so in the light of this, I thought it would be quite apt to blog on sweets instead of consuming them!
Have you ever seen any of these?

My favourite........................... Tanzipanzi's Favourite!

Chocolate selection

Toffees................................Chappies bubblegum

I thought not! The above are adored by all my family members... including moi!
These are some of our sweets in S.A. (sweets=candies).

12 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I just blew it and ate Peek Freens. Do you have those? I don't know if I spelt it right.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen ANY of that candy...Do you have things like snickers, hershey bars, etc...?

la bellina mammina said...

Apart from Cardbury's, have never seen any of those. Rocky road...have any of those??

Anonymous said...

I have seen cadbury, well actually to be honest cadbury is a huge part of my life :) Also the fizzers we have over here. I don't think I have seen any of the others.
Tracy (Aust)

Christina said...

I have never seen any of these candies. WE do have Cadbury, but not the ones you showed here! They look yummy though!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* Nope. I have never seen those candies before...but surely I can order them online? I think it's fun to see how different tastes are reflected in different countries. Kind of like potato chip flavors or very local items that you can buy in convenience stores. Talk about an adventure!

KC said...

Just wanted to let you know, you have been tagged. If you get time, check out my blog to play along.

meNmykids said...

Did it work? If it did I think I'll spend the next year or two posting pictures of my cravings. They sure looked scrumptious on my computer, probably a good thing those are not readily available here! Good luck on the diet.

Beth said...

What a fun idea! I've NEVER seen any of those sweets either. You just gave me a great idea for my own blog, I'll bet most people have never seen my favorites from here in Korea ;) Thanks for the tip !!

beth

Amanda said...

mmm...I'd forgotten about Chocolate logs! They are delicious! We can buy Peppermint crisps from South African retailers here, along with biltong (jerkey) and boerewors (sausage, rolled like a cumberland sausage in UK).
We get Snickers here in England and I think I could buy a Hershey bar too if I find the right shop.

Great idea for a post, Fee. Think I may do one too!

love Amanda

ps: thanks for update on your hubby, you're still in my prayers. x

Glass Half Full said...

None of those look familiar except the Cadbury one. The Fizzy looks interesting to try!!

Mom 2 six said...

It all looks yummie-I don't recognize any but I bet they taste good.