Thursday, May 3, 2007

Tubu....... what?

Hubby's family have been blessed with a swimming talent. Hubby's Dad was a National swimmer and would have been able to compete in world competitions if it wasn't for the sanctions imposed on our country. He coached Ryk Neethling (Olympic Gold medalist) when Ryk was a teenager.Hubby was a good provincial swimmer, and my 2 boys seem to have the gift too! Both swim for a club. WizzKid trains 5 hours a week and CoolDude does 3.
Every morning they arise and head out to the garden to do their 'tubes'. This is an upper body exercise that works on resistance. They are totally sold out to this..... and never forget to do their "tubulations"(as TanziPanzi calls it!)

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Of course loud vibey music always accompanies these exercise sessions ( sorreee neighbours!)...... and often we hear the scream of their craziest fan, TanziPanzi!
"Go..... go..... you can do it....... GO!"
Love Fifi

5 comments:

la bellina mammina said...

very cute. What about you? Do you swim too or just cheering? :-)

Fifi said...

No chance.... my swimming is hilarious!

marykathryn said...

Hi Fifi,
So great of you to stop by my blog..I love seeing new faces. However I too have seen you around our little blog world as well..hehe
So great that your boys have something that they love to do and the fact that they sound amazing at it is an extra bonus!! Your little girl sounds soo cute...my little Hailey is always cheering for her big brothers at the baseball games..very sweet!! Have a great day and please come back anytime!! I'lll be back as well!

Trina said...

That is so great that they have a love for something, and that they are great at it! So awesome that they can do it right there in your pool too. Cool! That Tanzi is a doll baby...oh..but...I think I have mentioned that before..hehehe

Halfmoon Girl said...

Hi, I am tagging you again. Thought is would be fun to learn some more stuff about you.