Monday, May 7, 2007

Me again!

Lori of Glass Half Full tagged me to reveal 7 random facts/habits about myself. Then I have to tag 7 more people. Here I go:

1. I always leave the milk out after making tea! (This freaks Hubby out!)
2. I never wear skirts.
3. I love watching movies based on true stories.
4. I have the terrible habit of starting a project and never completing it!
5. I am a morning person!
6. I sometimes go to bed with make-up on! A shocker!!
7. I love Thai food!

I think....... I will tag anyone who would like to do this !.... Please let me know if you do.
Love Fifi

5 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

I like learning random things about other bloggers. Do you not wear dresses either or is it just skirts?

Fifi said...

Hi Halfmoon girl
I only wear dresses/skirts on very rare ocassions.... like a ball or dinner dance.. some sort of dress-up occasion!
Weird? yes maybe!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Hi again. DOn't worry about the tag- I got to find out 7 new things about you anyways!

Glass Half Full said...

Thai food rules!!! :) YUMMO!!!

No skirts, huh? That is interesting.

REMEMBER THAT MILK NEXT TIME!

la bellina mammina said...

I'm exactly like you on No 4!!!