Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday weigh in.

Well ....... I'd be lying if I told you that the weight is falling off me! I did lose though.... 0.5kg(just over 1lb). I'd also be lying if I told you that I was extremely committed to this weeks challenge!
But it's a step in the right direction I suppose!
On Thursday we're going away to the mountains for 4 days. We will be served 3 delicious meals a day!! Oh my!
love Fifi


<spanMayDaychallengecopy-1 src="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/226/490222012_99743f59d1_o.jpg" width=160>

11 comments:

Denise said...

You are doing just fine, and it will get better. I am praying for your husband.

Julie in Texas said...

Hey every pound counts! Good job on your loss.

Your trip to the mountains sounds like it will include great food...but I bet there are hiking trails as well. What a fun way to exercise!

Have a great time.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Those little bits add up!!! Keep it up. I'm jealous of your trip to the mountains!!! And I agree with Julie in Texas - hiking trails would be a great way to exercise and enjoy God's creation!

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

By the way, I LOVE the song you have playing. Awesome :)

Melanie said...

Every little bit counts! I didn't lose anything this week in weight, but I lost inches.
I'm guessing you'll be getting a lot of exercise on your mountain trip. I would try to just not eat too much and keep exercising.
My post is up too!

Katie said...

Fiona it's all good. Have fun on your trip, I'm sure you'll get lots of exercise!

Robin said...

Good job. I only lost 1/2 pound - but I'm not giving up. Hopefully, you will get some extra exercise in the mountains to make up for the good food.
Good luck!

Sharon said...

Every pound down is a success! I am praying for your husband.

Halfmoon Girl said...

Good for you girl. Keep going. I am going to go measure myself now. Ugh.

Laura said...

Well done on your loss! Hope your trip to the mountains is relaxing and wonderful for your whole family!

Anonymous said...

Every little bit helps! Keep up the good work.