Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ballerina-Edweena!

A month ago TanziPanzi started ballet lessons and was extremely obedient and listened beautifully...... yesterday it was a different story! She didn't listen to the teacher. She ran when she was supposed to hop and she hung on the ballet bar, like a monkey!, when she was supposed to sit quietly and practice her 'fairy arms!'

At the end of the lesson I asked her why she had not listened....... she answered "Cause I a weal Balleweena now!" Then I realised that it was her first lesson with proper ballet shoes! Ahhh...... She obviously thinks that she's beyond tutoring already!!


(slap bang in the middle is our "Princess of Wonderland")

At home,before the lesson, I managed to snap a few photos of her co-operating!


You have captivated our hearts little Ballerina-Edweena!( Daddy's nickname for her)

Love Fee
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

7 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

So cute! My daughter took ballet at age 5. I think that she wanted to do her own thing too, so it lost its appeal after a while, but she finished her year. I am not a great dance mom, meaning I don't know anything about it, can't touch my own toes, and I can't sew costumes!

Fifi said...

Hi Halfmoon girl
Then I don't qualify too as a ballet mom!!!!!!Iknow nothing about ballet and promise you I cannot touch my toes! BUT I can sew....... so maybe the ballet comunity might need me in some small way!!!!

sara said...

Oh my word!!! SO CUTE!!!!!! I cannot wait until my little girl can wear a tutu!!!!!

Your little Tanzi is such a deva:)

Mom 2 six said...

Cute pictures!
I had to answer your question. Jill is my sister-in-law. When Dave and I decided to adopt, Mike and Jill were inspired to do the same. They chose Macie (an older SN child) from China. Ironically we ended up traveling to China the same time, overlapping 1 week, even though we had started the procss well before they did.
It is cool that the girls are cousins and they share the same heritage and backround. Macie has done so well for her age it's amazing !!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! She actually has quite a nice point there. Way to go little one! Emma will be starting ballet in late August.

KC said...

LOL.. she is just too cute.. both in the pictures and with the things she says and does.

la bellina mammina said...

What a beautiful balleweena!!