Thursday, June 14, 2007

Tanzi learns to swim!

I have posted a pic of a mosaic piece I completed, 2 nights ago, over here. Go and have a look....... I'm new at this so please don't expect some exotic masterpiece!

My little TanziPanzi (2 and three quarters already!) started swimming lessons last week. She is a natural water baby, and is so happy in and under the water! Of course she asked to be decked out in all the necessary paraphernalia....... pink costume, pink goggles and pink cap!(She was horrified that she had to settle for a green cap!)
At the end of TanziPanzi's swimming I snapped a pic of CoolDude giving her a love! He was SO proud of her!

Love Fee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Love her big smile. My bigger kids are really lovey with our littlest- melts my heart. Your mosaic piece looks great. Your changed your blog a little- I like the new pic of you. I am waiting for a good one of me so I can put it up on mine, but no one ever takes pics of me as I am the one usually operating the camera.

la bellina mammina said...

She looks happy and so pretty!!
And your mosaic work is beautiful...I wish I could make one of those!! :-)

palmtreefanatic said...

she looks so happy about it! love it! What a beautiful girl...
Have fun!

Glass Half Full said...

Matt is doing this too -- swimming lessons! He loves it and is doing better in the water.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't post on the other blog about the mosaic...here is my response that I copied once I realized I couldn't post:

WAhhhhhh I want one of those! It's absolutely beautiful. How did you learn to do it? Books, class, friend? I want to learn as well. I love your sunburst idea. Great job, Fifi. :)

Now...Tanzi- she is soooooooo cute. We all have to learn to swim here. My husband is the only one who can swim and surf, etc...The children and I all need to learn. :)