Saturday, June 9, 2007

I am no longer photoless!

Two months ago my digital camera died on me! I have no idea why.... one day it worked, the next day it didn't! What I do know, is I was extremely upset that my 'memory catcher' was no longer with me!
I have managed to blog with fewer pictures............. and with the odd cellphone photo.
But yesterday my dear Hubby sent me out to buy a new digital camera. He has such a precious heart! He saw how I was pining after my loss and he resolved to cheer me up!teehee
Just before I left for a lovely evening yesterday, I let the boys take turns taking a few pics.

They were thrilled that I allowed them to use my new toy,...... and I was happy that the pics came out so well!
Many more pics to follow........ without a doubt!
love Fifi

3 comments:

Katie said...

What great photos!

la bellina mammina said...

beautiful photos and you are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Fiffi- not only are you such a precious Sister in Christ, but you are GORGEOUS. Your cam takes awesome pictures!!! Did you state what camera you got or did I just miss it? I'm on the lookout for a new camera.