Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I am sort of back............

Hello dear friends! Boy-oh-boy have I missed conversing with ya all! It has been extremely hard not posting on our daily events!!!! But the break has been good, and I feel a whole lot better for it!
What's happening in our lives.........
CoolDudes Writing has miraculously morphed from ugly scrawl to beautiful script!OVERNIGHT! He's also had a breakthrough in his reading, and is now able to ENJOY his readers!
WizzKid is having a Month Of Maths! He is SO excited, NOT! He is streaks ahead with language that I have decided to get his maths up to a similar level.
I am on a Mozaic frenzy, and am enoying upgrading some rather boring elements in our house with the mosaic technique! I'll showcase some of them soon.
TanziPanzi has joined us in the classroom, and is settling in quite well. Her daily 'work'(as she calls it) consists of seeing how much playdough she can stamp into the carpet and threading beads. At first she refused to do the beading, as there were "no pink ones!!!!"
Hubby is working hard...... what's new! His business is taking off, and he has employed 3 new people.

So that's our lives(at the moment) in a nutshell
Love to you all
Fifi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 comments:

sara said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like you all are BUSY!!!! That Tanzi is such a trip!!! Stamping playdough into the carpet!!!!!!

I would LOVE to see your mozaic work!

Katie said...

Good to hear from you! It sounds like you've all been pretty busy. I can't wait to see what you've been working on.

Christina said...

Your monkey adventure sounded scary! My middle son is fascinated with monkeys right now and thinks I should buy him one. Yeah, right! :)

christina
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/quietcajun

Trina said...

You were missed by ME!

I want to see your mosaic work too!! I have thought about it but don't know where to begin.

Are you guys moving soon, and if so where to? I am curious! hehehe

Mom 2 six said...

Glad you are sort of back....
:)

Halfmoon Girl said...

Nice to get an update- been wondering how you have been doing!

Kate said...

I missed you! Glad to "read" you again!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys have been very produtive. :)
I can't wait to see some of your mosaics!
Miss your dear friend!

Amanda said...

Hi. Glad you're back again. Have missed you.
Amanda xx

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gill said...

I was so glad to see a post from you this morning! I had just started enjoying your blog and you went AWOL...

la bellina mammina said...

GREAT to have you back!!

KC said...

great to have you back(sort of back LOL) Thanks for the update. I'm glad you all are well. Tanzi always makes me LOL.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're doing well!

You've given me hope on my eldest son's handwriting... While I wouldn't dare reach for beautiful, I'll settle for "nice" handwriting.

Mayogi said...

Hi there! I just found your blog, thanks to MOG! I have bookmarked it and will be back soon. I'm off to feed the kids now. *lol*

Take care!