Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Speed IV

At Sun City, Hubby decided he wanted to take the family for a speed boat ride! I was initially a little nervous, but tried to remain relaxed! When it comes to speed and heights I am an absolute ninny! He tried to frighten me by speeding around the corners, but I refused to give him the satisfaction of seeing me freak out!


Here I am trying to look calm and in control...... meanwhile inside I am screaming SLOW DOWN you maniac!
After the ride from hell, we went for lunch at a great outdoor, mediteranean restaurant called Santorini.
The food was oh so good! I only had a salad, but it was delicious!
Then we went back to our resort and watched the Women's Wimbledon finals.
Love Fifi

6 comments:

sara said...

very funny!!! I would have been screaming, "slow down!" At least you were a good sport!!

meNmykids said...

Sounds like fun! I am a ninny also, and my pride makes me pretend. He still knows I'm screaming inside though. I'm going to come up with some questions and bombard you with them soon.

Halfmoon Girl said...

You take a good pic even when you are freaking out! No fair, I would have looked even more strange than I usually do in photos!

Katie said...

You look like you're holding it together remarkably well!

la bellina mammina said...

What an exciting moment! I am always the one screaming SLOW DOWN too - inwardly!

momto3blessings said...

I would have been a nervous wreck on the boat too. LOL