Saturday, July 14, 2007

Yet again.......................

I had a friend over today, and I told her that we were selling our house. She said " Again?..... I don't know how you do it Fee, that would stress me out!"
Funny thing is even though my domestic helper and I do all the packing and unpacking, it doesn't stress me out. In the past 9 years, we have moved 7 times. In fact with most of our moves, I have looked forward to the change. But today, as I was buying flowers for the show day tomorrow, it hit me! I am going to be sad to leave our present home. Hubby and I have put so much time and love into this house. Okay, so we did buy it to do up and resell, but I never thought I would feel so sad about moving on this time!

Love and blessings
from a very pensive Fee tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Halfmoon Girl said...

Understandable feelings Fee. Do you guys plan to keep doing this for a while. Though it muast be hard to keep moving at times, it sounds like you and your hubby enjoy the challenge!

la bellina mammina said...

You house IS gorgeous Fee. And I bet you'll miss it a lot, but hey, you have a chance of re-decorating a new one now! :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that IS a lot of moving!

But each place is a new adventure and a new chance to organize and get rid of clutter all the excess stuff.