Saturday, August 25, 2007

A few of TanziPanzi's latest sayings..................

"Boys you can't watch dat, it's tooooooo bilent!" (violent)

She wasn't settling down for school, so I said to her "Tanzi, PLEASE settle down and do your puzzle." She jumped up to attention, saluted and shouted, "Yes Sir!"

A couple of weeks back...... Tanzi called CoolDude 'An ugly butt'. I told her that was a naughty thing to do and that she must say sorry now. She did........ but what followed made me scream with laughter.(Yip I know this may not have been the correct thing to do, but the hahahahahaha just came out!) She said.... "I don't like dat, now I'm da ugly butt!"

love Fifi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooohhhh...she is so funny.

I laughed outloud.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!

She must take after mommy? ;-)