Thursday, August 23, 2007

Where have all the kittys gone........

After 3 weeks of hoping and praying that two of our beloved cats would return, I have sadly come to the conclusion that this might not be so! So, it's with real sadness that I have decided to remove these two pics from my side bar. Pacha(4), the white one, would always settle down with me as I went to bed. Bootz(1), the grey and white one, had the most amazing personality. We were always laughing at him and his antics!
January 2006 095


Feb 054
Bye Bye my furry babies!
Love Fifi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Trina said...

Awwww...Im sorry Fee! That is sad! I hope you adopt some more soon.

Please come to my blog to receive your very deserving award.

KC said...

OH I'm sorry Fee!
We have lost pets in the past and it is always so heartbreaking.. and really hard on the kids.

la bellina mammina said...

Could it be they know you're leaving soon? Btw, did you manage to find the link where you can pick up the award??