Saturday, August 4, 2007

Mmmmmmmm....I'm getting there!

I have been flat on my back most of the week! Yip the nasty flu got me! But this morning I woke up with a head that was not throbbing ..... I jumped out of bed and started doing the dance of joy and singing "I'm better, I'm better!" Of course this woke the family, so I made them all come and have tea with me! I had missed them so!!!!
Well, I thought I would post a few pics from the week. Yes.... a girl is never too sick to take the odd pic ya know!(Especially when her flu-tabs kick in!......"I believe I can fly".........!!)








Sorry I've been a bad blogger girlfriend..... I'll visit ya'll soon!
Fiffi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments:

sara said...

Glad you are feeling better! Love the pictures...looks like the boys are having fun learning!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are on the mend. The flu is bad stuff. Nice pics. We are studying the solar system too. I need one of those models.
Chasity
www.homeschoolblogger.com/mojmommmy

Sabriena said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I wondered if something unfortunate was up when you didn't post for a while. I'm glad you're over the flu. They can get pretty nasty, sometimes! Looking forward to more posts.

la bellina mammina said...

Glad you're better now - I actually thought you had gone away for a long weekend!
Your kids look like they're having so much fun - Tanzipani looks like mini-you!
Btw, you've been tagged..Have a good week!

KC said...

glad your feeling better

Kim's Life said...

Hello I have been away to long. I hope you and your family are great. I to have come down with the flu and it isnt nice. HELP.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Wish I could have brought you some chicken soup. :)

Great pictures. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Tanzi's outfit. What size is she wearing now? We went to the dr. for a checkup and Emma is only in the 10th percentile for height! Tiny little thing like I was at that age.

I'll be posting more soon...my new computer just came in. This one crashes every few minutes, I can't even compose a blog post. I miss you though!

Talk to you soon.
Diane

Anonymous said...

So glad your feeling better. I'm praying it doesn't hit our home this year when flu season rolls around here. Hope no one else in your family catches it.
Teresa (homeschoolblogger.com/my2kids4him

Terri said...

Great pics! And I am glad you are feeling better. Being sick and a mom is never a good combination. We just aren't allowed to be ill.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better!

But missing your kids when you've had the flu? Interesting. Mine are usually still by my side when I'm wasting away and wallowing in my flu misery... At least they can hand me a tissue and bring me a drink! And with them RIGHT THERE, I don't even have to raise my voice...