Sunday, August 12, 2007

Time well spent...............

We have been away for the past 5 days. Hubby had to go to Durban (5 hours away) on business, so we all happily traipsed along. Durban is my home town so we visited family and friends whom we hadn't seen for quite a while!


Here are my parents and my children........

I finally got to hold my cousins adopted son, Joshua. He is 8 weeks old and his final adoption papers have just been signed ............. so he is now totally theirs! He is absolutely gorgeous. CoolDude wanted to hold him all the time!

Below is my very happy cousin and her baby we have prayed for ALOT! God is good!

Of course I am extremely excited because Hubby and I stood in agreement that we will move back to my home town at the end of the year. Our house is up for sale, and when that is complete we will move down to the coast! I am looking forward to getting out of Johannesburg and spending more time like this......... My kids were freezing though,...... we're in the middle of Winter!


love Fifi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures.

Emma will be 4 on Dec. 22nd. She is nuts, she is sounding and writing 3 letter words on her own. She is obsessed with sounding words out- i'm not kidding. I have to get her on video so she can see what she was doing at 3.5.

I'm all for you moving to the US. Anywhere close to me gets my vote. :)
Wouldn't you miss S. Africa, though? I want to visit there so badly.

Are you feeling much better?

Katie said...

That's the middle of winter? Oh, I feel *so* awful for you all freezing at the beach ;-)

Anonymous said...

Definitely time well spent!

Congrats to your cousin on her adoption-- that is one adorable little baby!

I could really go for freezing right now...

Halfmoon Girl said...

hee hee, Kathleen just made me laugh with her comments- and I just gave her a nice blogger award! anyways, will you be staying in your home town or will you be flipping a house there too?

KC said...

OH Fifi
I'm LOL at you all freezing during your winter. In bathing suits at the beach ;)

I love the picture of your parents and the kids.
I'm glad you had such a great time.
Praise the Lord about your cousin and her new baby.

Good luck selling the house and with your move back home.

meNmykids said...

Looks like fun! The baby is beautiful, wish I could squeeze him a time or two. Cool Dude has some sense to him. Congrats on the move! It is wonderful to be around family, and you'll get to love on the baby more. Does Durban require such extensive safety measures? Like fencing and alarm systems?

sara said...

Looks like a sweet family time!!!
Did Tanzi get a haircut? She is cute as always!!!!

la bellina mammina said...

Great pics. Hopefully you're feeling better now! Doesn't help that it's winter there!
I was in Australia and it's winter too - but thankfully, it was pleasantly cool while I was there.

Michelle said...

What a cute little one! He is such a sweetie! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time. I always enjoy spending time with my family! And what memories your kids will have when they are older ~ swimming at the beach in the middle of winter ~
Michelle