10 Things I liked as a teenager that I really don’t care for now:
- Blond Hair! (I was desperate for it!)
- Leg warmers
- Fuchsia and Lime green mix of clothes!
- Madonna (Oh .... totally!)
- Boy George (urgh!)
- Rolled up shorts
- Ankle bracelets
- A second piercing in my left ear. (Did it myself!)
- Blue eye shadow
- Rob Lowe ( I had a major crush on the oke!)
10 things I didn’t like as a teenager that I do like now:
- Avocados, olive and feta in a salad
- Red wine
- Nurturing my plants!
- Epic/classical/period movies. ( I luv 'em)
- Children ( good thing I like them now!)
- Rules and boundaries!
- Educational games and toys
- The Bible
- My Hubby(I knew him as a teenager, but I didn't like him!)
10 things that I didn't like as a teen and still don’t like:
- People who lie
- Being on stage/the center of attention
- False friends
- Snakes and scaley lizards.
- Going on a plane!( I am freaked about this!)
- Speed and heights!!!!!
- Dogs.... sorry, all you dog lovers!
10 things I liked as a teen and still do:
- I have and love BIG hair
- enjoy a great beat and a good dance!
- I thoroughly enjoy true life stories.
- Brad Pitt... say no more!
- Friday afternoons!
- Art appreciation and architecture
- Home decor
- MUSIC of all types... as long as the words are kosher!
- Cats !!!
- Trustworthy friends.
Please let me know if you do this.