Thursday, June 5, 2008

We believe in you.

We are in the throws of Grade 7 exams! I say we...... because I feel like I am learning my guts out too!!! WizzKid started on Monday and will finish with the General Knowledge Exam tomorrow. These are the first exams he has ever written, and I think he is doing quite well. He got his Maths paper back ......... a kewl 90% !!!! He is really hoping to get his Academic Honours!

Photobucket

Even if you don't son ...... your Dad and I so proud of the young man you are becoming. We believe in you!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Well done, Jamie!

Halfmoon Girl said...

Wow, great math mark! Sounds like a busy and challenging week. He is a smart and determined young man!

sara said...

Good job Whizz Kid! I know your mom is probably more stressed than you!!!

KC said...

Way to Go Whizz Kid!!!!!!